All the parts to build your own DIY battery powered induction heater (except for batteries and a case)
This is a barebones kit and includes a wiring layout diagram. You will find a range of useful resources and diagrams here as well Build Your Own DynaVap Induction Heater.
The Deluxe version of the kit includes the VapOven cooling magnet as well as more button and switch options so you can customise your build even more.
- ZVS 5 – 12V induction heating module with coil
- MOSFET trigger
- Power socket
- glass tube
- BMS (battery management board)
- 3P 18650 Battery holder with bare pin terminals
- Battery level indicator
- Power switch
- 12.6V 1A charger with UK/EU/US/AUS plug depending on country of order
In addition to these standard parts, we also include:
- Red LED and resistor for lighting up the heating chamber
- 15 x 3 mm rubber o ring – fits around the glass chamber to help secure it into your build.
- A short length of 16mm dowel which goes inside the coil and acts as a stopper for your DynaVap
- 2 gauges of wire to connect the whole thing up
And the Deluxe version also contains:
- Red illuminated momentary push button
- Power switch with a red LED indicator
- Pre-wired red LED
- VapOven cooling magnet (12mm x 3mm)
You will need 3 x 18650 lithium ion cells to complete the build; we can’t include these for shipping reasons. You will need cells capable of delivering at least 10A – we recommend Sony VTC5As
Please only purchase this kit if you know what you are doing, have a soldering iron and are not afraid to use it. Lithium batteries can be extremely dangerous. If you haven’t got any experience making lithium batteries you should do some research first. I recommend Micah from ebikeschool.com, he has a book and lots of great videos. Be very careful, these things are not for messing about with.
Fast free shipping – we guarantee next day dispatch for orders received before 5pm, and send our kits by Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class for UK orders and Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for international deliveries.