All the parts to build your own solderless DIY battery powered induction heater (except for batteries and a case)
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
This kit has been custom designed by us here at VapOven to be as simple as possible to build without any soldering or electronics experience. The custom circuit boards are designed specifically for building a DIY DynaVap induction heater.
All the components are pre-soldered, all you need to do is attach it all together using screw terminals. Once connected, just put the batteries (not included) into the holder and you are done. No soldering, no fuss, no worries.
You can put this together in 10 minutes with just a couple of small screwdrivers.
- Induction heating module with coil pre-soldered in place
- VapOven control board
- VapOven solderless battery board with BMS and cell holder
- illuminated metal trigger button
- Power socket
- Battery level indicator
- Power switch
- 12.6V 1A charger with UK/EU/US/AUS plug depending on country of order
- Pre-wired LED (with resistor) to light up the heating chamber
- Wire to connect the whole thing up
As well as the electronics, this kit has a few parts to make your finished build complete:
- VapOven custom glass chamber (with silicone o ring to help secure it in place) – Hand cut and flame polished by a member of the British Society of Scientific Glass Blowers – it’s a beautiful piece.
- VapOven cooling magnet (3mm) – we have these custom made to our own specification, it is very powerful. No IH is complete without a cooling magnet.
- a length of 16mm hard wood dowel which goes inside the coil and acts as a stopper for your DynaVap
You will need 3 x 18650 lithium ion cells to complete the build; we can’t include these for shipping reasons. You will need cells capable of delivering at least 20A – we recommend Sony VTC5As
Fast shipping – we guarantee next day dispatch for orders received before 5pm, and send our kits by Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class for UK orders and Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for international deliveries.