VapOven Wall Powered
A desktop induction heater for use with the DynaVap. Designed and manufactured in Yorkshire, UK
- Sustainable hardwood and stainless steel case – available in oak and walnut
- SlowCook pulse heating mode to produce bigger clouds
- Illuminated glass heating chamber – flame polished by hand
- Powerful cooling magnet embedded into lid
- Safety features including timeout and overheating protection
- Tactile button with positive click action
- Fully compatible with all DynaVap models and stems including third party manufacturers
Hand crafted and built with love in Yorkshire, UK.
- The case comprises a stainless steel band and hardwood base and lid machined in our workshop and finished by hand.
- The hardwood is sourced from ethical suppliers in the UK and is FSC certified. We hand finish and oil the wooden parts to help keep them in tip top condition. Available in oak and walnut.
- The glass chamber with it’s extra thick walls is hand cut and flame polished by a member of the British Society of Scientific Glassblowers.
- The electronics and assembly are all done at our workshop.
Designed and built by enthusiasts, we’re really into DynaVap, we hope it shows.
- Chasing clouds? A double click activates SlowCook pulse heating mode, allowing the heat to spread through the tip and the material inside more evenly to produce bigger clouds
- Wall powered so you never run out of butane or battery again
Designed for safety, because it’s easy to get distracted when using a DynaVap. We’ve built the VapOven with safety in mind so you don’t have to worry.
- The timeout feature cuts out the VapOven if the button is left pressed for too long
- Overheating protection means you don’t have to worry about pushing your VapOven too far during long sessions.
The VapOven Wall Powered is perfect for use at a desk or table in the home when power cables are not an issue.
To use the VapOven simply slide the DynaVap into the glass heating chamber and push the button to activate the heating coil. Then wait until the cap clicks (or to your own preference) and sit back to enjoy the clouds!
No butane torches, no rolling and trying to find the sweet spot. Just put your DynaVap in the VapOven, push the button and wait for the click!
The small print:
All VapOvens come with our free two year repair or refurbish warranty for any failures not caused by misuse or abuse of the oven.
We aim to keep our environmental impact as low as possible. We use biodegradable and recyclable packaging wherever possible.
Our external packaging is plain with no logos for discreet purchases.
Fast shipping – we guarantee next day dispatch for orders received before 5pm, and send our ovens by Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class for UK orders and Royal Mail International Tracked for international deliveries.