A battery powered induction heater for use with the DynaVap. Designed and manufactured in Yorkshire, UK
- Sustainable hardwood and stainless steel case – available in oak and walnut
- SlowCook pulse heating mode to produce bigger clouds
- Powerful and long lasting 2600mAh lithium battery
- Illuminated glass heating chamber – flame polished by hand
- Powerful cooling magnet embedded into lid
- Safety features including timeout and overheating protection
- USB battery charger
- Integrated battery indicator
- Tactile button with positive click action
- Fully compatible with all DynaVap models and stems including third party manufacturers
Hand crafted and built with love in Yorkshire, UK.
- The case comprises a stainless steel band and hardwood base and lid machined in our workshop and finished by hand
- The hardwood is sourced from ethical suppliers in the UK and is FSC certified. We hand finish and oil the wooden parts to help keep them in tip top condition. Available in oak and walnut.
- The glass chamber with it’s extra thick walls is hand cut and flame polished by a member of the British Society of Scientific Glassblowers.
- The electronics and assembly are all done at our workshop.
Designed and built by enthusiasts, we’re really into DynaVap, we hope it shows.
- Chasing clouds? A double click activates SlowCook pulse heating mode, allowing the heat to spread through the tip and the material inside more evenly to produce bigger clouds
- Lasts upwards of 60 clicks on a charge, it has a 2600 mAh internal rechargeable lithium battery
- Charged using the supplied USB charging cable or an optional wall powered charger for faster charging.
Designed for safety, because it’s easy to get distracted when using a DynaVap. We’ve built the VapOven with safety in mind so you don’t have to worry.
- The timeout feature cuts out the VapOven if the button is left pressed for too long
- Overheating protection means you don’t have to worry about pushing your VapOven too far during long sessions.
- Intelligent battery management and safety features mean you don’t need to worry about the health of the battery – you can’t over or under charge your VapOven, all that is taken care of.
The VapOven Rechargeable is perfect around the house, in the garden or even further afield.
To use the VapOven simply slide the DynaVap into the glass heating chamber and push the button to activate the heating coil. Then wait until the cap clicks (or to your own preference) and sit back to enjoy the clouds! The efficient heating and powerful battery of the VapOven means you can enjoy session after session with your DynaVap before needing to recharge.
No butane torches, no rolling and trying to find the sweet spot. Just put your DynaVap in the VapOven, push the button and wait for the click!
The small print:
All VapOvens come with our free two year repair or refurbish warranty for any failures not caused by misuse or abuse of the oven.
We aim to keep our environmental impact as low as possible. We use biodegradable and recyclable packaging wherever possible.
Our external packaging is plain with no logos for discreet purchases.
Fast shipping – we guarantee next day dispatch for orders received before 5pm, and send our ovens by Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class for UK orders and Royal Mail International Tracked for oversees deliveries.